Pacific Building Systems is the premier metal building component manufacturer in the Pacific Northwest. Whether you’re starting from scratch with a metal building structure or adding metal roofing or metal siding to an existing structure, we can help.
For over 50 years, we’ve provided high-quality, affordable steel building components for a wide variety of industries, including the industrial, commercial, agricultural, aviation, government, and community sectors. You’ll notice right away what makes us different: our team. We’re a family-run, full-service provider with unparalleled experience and innovation.
There is a tangible difference in the products we provide, such as:
- A heavy coat of enamel paint on the primary structural steel, not just a thin coat like most manufacturers;
- Paint color choices, including gray, green, red, black, and white;
- Galvanized secondary framing (purlins and girts, doors and window framing, base and gable angle) for a longer life span and better light reflection;
- Shop-welded clips for added strength and ease of erection;
- Cut-to-length bracing with all the hardware already in place for faster erection;
- Long trims (20’-3 lengths) for added aesthetics; and,
- Heavy steel I-Beam end frames for easy erection and a strong, safe, and stable metal building.
Our metal building components include:
- Standard trim and accessories
- Walk doors
- Ridge vents
- Roof/Smoke hatches
- Hangar doors:
- Norco stack
- Horton stack
- Sliding doors
All of our steel building components ship quickly to anywhere in the United States. Contact us today to build or enhance your metal building.