Sun River Steel Airplane Hangar – Bend, Oregon
Steel Airplane Hangar
We’ve worked for almost six decades on over 10,000 metal and steel structures for the industrial, commercial, agricultural, aviation, government, and community sectors. Our team is proud to have worked on this steel hangar for Sunriver in Bend, Oregon.
The architectural firm that designed this hangar is Mount Bachelor Design Studio.
Considering a project of your own? Request a quote today!
- 24 Gauge Double-Lok Standing Seam Kynar Burnished Slate color roofing panels.
- 26 Gauge PBR Panels Burnished Slate color sheeting panels and trim
Includes a 24’x 107’ Mezzanine for light storage and 5’x10’ famed opening at the lean-to low sidewall for vestibule.
• 105’x27’ five leaf uni-directional hangar door.
• One 3070 Insulated metal entry doors
• One 3070 Insulated metal entry doors with ½ glass window