Join the PBS Family
At PBS, we believe that we are all part of a team. Our main goal is to work together to create a professional, safe, positive, and family-oriented environment for each other, while also manufacturing the highest quality steel building structures for our customers.
Helping our people grow is a cornerstone of our business.
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k Plan
- Matching Contributions
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
To be considered:
Please read the job description, and if you are the right candidate,
please submit your resume below.
Woodburn, OR Location
PROJECT COORDINATOR – Woodburn, OR
Central and Eastern Oregon Counties: Jefferson, Deschutes, Crook, Wheeler, Sherman, Hood River, Gilliam, Morrow, Grant, Harney, Malheur, Baker, Grant, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa, and Wasco.
CANDIDATE MUST LIVE IN CENTRAL OREGON
The purpose of this position is to professionally represent the company with all signed contracts, ensure PBS processes, procedures and communication is followed and adhered to during the job process, write and issue change orders in a timely manner, work with customers to ensure final PBS design meets the customers design intent and be a resource for RSM’s. The Project Manager (PM) is accountable for contracted sales from point of contact to delivered product and is expected to achieve mutually established sales and profit goals, serve customers and their projects efficiently, and document communication in the customer relationship manager software.
Additionally provide, communication during all phases of the job process. This is a multi-faceted position with wide ranging responsibilities. The PM coordinates, predicts, and resolves conflicts before they impact the account, delivers timely and cost-effective solutions, and ensures that expectations are met by delivering service on time, within company policy, and in an efficient manner. The PM is responsible to work with their team to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and profit goals agreed upon by the sales team. This position requires skills to create wins for the team, the customer and the company.
Responsible for supporting and adhering to Company policies and procedures with a positive and upbeat attitude. Being able to maintain poise and professionalism under stressful or challenging situations. Taking initiative and doing what it takes to achieve goals. Initiating, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with RSM’s, PM’S, co-workers, customers, and contractors to facilitate manufacturing activities, represent the organization in a professional manner, gain repeat business and customer referrals.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This job typically requires a bachelor’s degree in construction management or a related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a bachelor’s degree.
Must be proficient in the use of computers and a variety of software programs and read blueprints and construction drawings.
Excellent communication and listening skills are required in order to work effectively with all levels of sales staff, and customers.
Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees as well as customers.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a team environment and produce results in conjunction with fellow team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Include but are not limited to).
- Reviewing project and pertinent documents and accuracy
- Advising key stakeholders of unavoidable delays keeping the “Master Schedule” up to date
- Supporting and assuming responsibility for decisions made.
- Paying close attention to the specifics and details of every aspect of the project or work assignment.
- Noticing variances from the scope of the project and taking appropriate action to resolve discrepancies
- Checking and editing work or getting peer review to ensure accuracy
- Clearly conveying important information to all relevant parties in order to ensure the goals and modifications are clearly established and understood
- Coordinating and providing the budget, estimating, purchasing, engineering, accounting, cost, and construction functions as they relate to the completion of the project
- Negotiating, preparing, issuing, and executing change orders and providing that information to field crew, subcontractors, and other necessary parties, and preparing revisions to the original budget as a result of changes and revisions to work.
- Being able to maintain poise and professionalism under stressful or challenging situations
- Communicating in a succinct, logical, and clear manner
- Presenting recommendations and supporting conclusions with facts in order to gain the confidence of the listener
- Organizing, conducting, and representing the company at project coordination meetings as needed
- This is a full-time position.
- PBS offers a competitive benefits package, including health insurance, 401 (k) program, and paid vacation and sick leave.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION MAY NOT BE ALL-INCLUSIVE AND MAY INCLUDE OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED BY MANAGEMENT. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BY THE AUTHORITY OF MANAGEMENT.
Our growing company is seeking highly productive welders. We are willing to certify welders that aren’t already certified if the skills are applicable.
• 100% Mig welding
• 045 Wire/ 95-5 Gash
• Mild Steel
• Flat position
• No overhead- vertical needed
• Overhead crane skills preferred (but not required)
• Tape Measure reading ability preferred (but not required)
• Steel Toe Boots
• Weld Hood
• Ball Pin Hammer
• Allen Wrench Set
• Weld Gauges
• Weld Pliers
• Crescent Wrench