Join the PBS Family
At PBS, we believe that we are all part of a team. Our main goal is to work together to create a professional, safe, positive, and family-oriented environment for each other, while also manufacturing the highest quality steel building structures for our customers.
Helping our people grow is a cornerstone of our business.
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k Plan
- Matching Contributions
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
If you would like to be considered for employment, please send us your resume.
Submit Your Resume
RELATIONSHIP SALES MANAGER
Northwest Washington to include the counties of Clallam, Jefferson, Mason, Grays Harbor, Thurston, Pierce, King, Snohomish, Skagit, Whatcom, and San Juan.
CANDIDATE MUST LIVE IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING WASHINGTON STATE COUNTIES: Pierce, Mason, Jefferson, Skagit.
The purpose of this position is to develop new business and maintain account and development growth in the assigned geographical sales territory. Professionally represent the performance, profits, service, sales, and marketing function for the products and services that Pacific Building Systems provides, especially Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings (PEMB). The Relationship Sales Manager (RSM) is expected to achieve mutually established sales goals, profit goals, serve and grow existing accounts, develop new business by identifying new contacts inside of accounts served, as well as new account opportunities, qualifying leads, and documenting communication in the customer relationship manager software.
RSM’s are involved in all phases of the sales and marketing process: Lead generation, lead management, content development for accounts and marketing efforts, pre-order, post order, service, and maintenance of the accounts. The RSM is responsible to work with the Project Sales Manager (PSM) to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales budgets at agreed upon profit margins. This position requires skills to create wins for the team, the customer and the company. Primarily responsible for building definition to include project specification and drawing interpretation, quote request form production and Metal Building Software input. Work with the team and customer with correctly processing contracts, approval drawings, color charts and other activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management. Follow Company’s standards and guidelines regarding quality service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Represents the Company by servicing existing accounts as well as planning and organizing a daily work schedule to gain new customers. Make proactive outgoing phone calls to gain appointments and arrange for face-to-face meetings with the sole purpose to contract PEMB’s. Manage assigned geographical territories to build relationships and provide building solutions for customers. File “call” reports inside the CRM system. Make a minimum of 40 face to face in person meetings per month, and 20 sales presentations to prospective customers per month. This requires travel weekly in the territory and overnight stays. Ask for and follow up on referrals and introductions from satisfied customers for new appointments. This includes, but not limited to, personal sales, team sales, marketing initiatives for accounts, proactive prospecting, developing new accounts, oversight and growth of current accounts. Perform minimum agreed upon Proactive Engaged Appointments and Proactive Outreach Efforts such as phone calls, e-mails, and other prospecting activities. Achieve agreed upon monthly, quarterly and annual expectations such as buildings sold and revenue generated. The results must be achieved inside of the company’s process, procedures, and profit guidelines.
Focused efforts thru creating and executing on annual account plans by studying the existing customers’ sales volumes and identifying the best potential sales opportunities.
Keep management informed by submitting daily input into the CRM system, activities, results, reports, call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual product categories and/or territory analysis.
Maintaining good public relations in the community, with all customers, and whatever else might be necessary to get the job done properly. Fulfilling all commitments or revising commitments when circumstances change significantly and previous commitments cannot be met. Supporting and assuming responsibility for decisions made. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, existing products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies. Understand the context of the account relationship with a strategic approach to coordinate all customer-facing resources to open doors and deepen the customers’ engagement.
Responsible for supporting and adhering to Company policies and procedures with a positive and upbeat attitude. Being able to maintain poise and professionalism under stressful or challenging situations. Taking initiative and doing what it takes to achieve goals. Initiating, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with co-workers, customers, suppliers, and subcontractors in order to facilitate manufacturing activities, represent the organization in a professional manner and gain repeat business and customer referrals. Monthly meetings in Woodburn with at least one overnight stay per month for training and administration. Additional travel and overnight stays are required for training, industry, and company participation.
(Include but are not limited to)
- Reviewing project and pertinent documents and accuracy.
- Advising key stakeholders of unavoidable delays keeping the “Master Schedule” up to date.
- Supporting and assuming responsibility for decisions made.
- Paying close attention to the specifics and details of every aspect of the project.
- Noticing variances from the scope of the project and taking appropriate action to resolve discrepancies.
- Checking and editing work or getting peer review to ensure accuracy.
- Clearly convey important information to all relevant parties in order to ensure goals and modifications are clearly established and understood.
- Define and provide building definition for estimating, contracting, engineering, cost and construction functions as they relate to the completion of the project.
- Negotiating, preparing, issuing and executing quote/contract and provide that information to relevant stake holders. Prepare revisions to the original budget as a result of changes and revisions to work.
- Being able to maintain poise and professionalism under stressful or challenging situations
- Communicating in a succinct, logical, and clear manner
- Presenting recommendations and supporting conclusions with facts in order to gain the confidence of the listener
- Organizing, conducting and representing the company at project coordination meetings as needed
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This job typically requires experience in territory sales development and maintenance, construction, engineering, or related field. Must be proficient in the use of computers and a variety of software programs. Excellent communication and listening skills are required in order to work effectively with all levels of staff, and customers. Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees as well as customers. Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a team environment and produce results in conjunction with fellow team members.
- This is a full-time position.
- Compensation ranges from $60K – $70K based on experience with bonus opportunity.
- PBS offers a competitive benefits package, including health insurance, 401 (k) program, and paid vacation and sick leave.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION MAY NOT BE ALL INCLUSIVE AND MAY INCLUDE OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED BY MANAGEMENT. WORK TIME IS BASED ON GOAL ACHIEVEMENT, HOURS OF 40 OR ARE REQUIRED. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BY AUTHORITY OF MANAGEMENT.
To be considered, please submit your resume.
SHIPPING TEAM MEMBER
The Shipping Driver will actively demonstrate a commitment to Pacific Building Systems’ core mission, values, workplace safety, and service culture. Along with the shipping department, the individual will play a central role in the Company’s functions, maximizing results in shipping projects in a safe and timely manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Safely and timely deliver jobs in company truck or flatbed as needed
- Load semitrailers with steel and fragile sheeting materials. Securely strap and secure loads for transport.
- Collect and replace truck mileage and fuel sheets (1st of every month)
- Able to assist in manager duties when needed (scheduling, customer calls, take-offs, etc.)
- Accurately and timely fulfill bolt package orders (screws, bolts, doors, etc.)
- Fill out PBS re-order forms (weekly)
- Assist with quarterly and yearly inventory counts
- Receive incoming material via vendor bill of ladings and cross-reference to PBS purchase order
- Restock shelves with received materials
- Create Bill of Ladings for loads
- Upload pictures of loads to job files
- Occasionally assist with plant and or fleet maintenance
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Must have a friendly and team-driven attitude with the ability to learn
- Ability to stay task-driven and accomplish daily and weekly deadlines
- Attention to detail when loading/securing trailer loads
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
CERTIFICATES / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to drive and operate a forklift safely
- Must have a Class-A Oregon CDL with no restrictions
- Must have a clean driving record
- Able to pass a UA
- Applicants need to have a minimum of 1 year of full-time truck driving experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability and aptitude to install and use snow chains on truck/ trailer
- Compensation ranges from $18 – $21 per hour based on experience.
- PBS offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- health insurance, 401 (k) program, paid vacation, and sick leave.
To be considered, please submit your resume.
Our growing company is seeking highly productive welders. We are willing to certify welders that aren’t already certified if the skills are applicable.
• 100% Mig welding
• 045 Wire/ 95-5 Gash
• Mild Steel
• Flat position
• No overhead- vertical needed
• Overhead crane skills preferred (but not required)
• Tape Measure reading ability preferred (but not required)
• Steel Toe Boots
• Weld Hood
• Ball Pin Hammer
• Allen Wrench Set
• Weld Gauges
• Weld Pliers
• Crescent Wrench
To be considered, please submit resume.