Join the PBS Family
At PBS, we believe that we are all part of a team. Our main goal is to work together to create a professional, safe, positive, and family-oriented environment for each other, while also manufacturing the highest quality steel building structures for our customers.
Helping our people grow is a cornerstone of our business.
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k Plan
- Matching Contributions
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
If you would like to be considered for employment, please send us your resume.
Submit Your Resume
SHIPPING TEAM MEMBER
The Shipping Driver will actively demonstrate a commitment to Pacific Building Systems’ core mission, values, workplace safety, and service culture. Along with the shipping department, the individual will play a central role in the Company’s functions, maximizing results in shipping projects in a safe and timely manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Safely and timely deliver jobs in company truck or flatbed as needed
- Load semitrailers with steel and fragile sheeting materials. Securely strap and secure loads for transport.
- Collect and replace truck mileage and fuel sheets (1st of every month)
- Able to assist in manager duties when needed (scheduling, customer calls, take-offs, etc.)
- Accurately and timely fulfill bolt package orders (screws, bolts, doors, etc.)
- Fill out PBS re-order forms (weekly)
- Assist with quarterly and yearly inventory counts
- Receive incoming material via vendor bill of ladings and cross-reference to PBS purchase order
- Restock shelves with received materials
- Create Bill of Ladings for loads
- Upload pictures of loads to job files
- Occasionally assist with plant and or fleet maintenance
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Must have a friendly and team-driven attitude with the ability to learn
- Ability to stay task-driven and accomplish daily and weekly deadlines
- Attention to detail when loading/securing trailer loads
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
CERTIFICATES / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to drive and operate a forklift safely
- Must have a Class-A Oregon CDL with no restrictions
- Must have a clean driving record
- Able to pass a UA
- Applicants need to have a minimum of 1 year of full-time truck driving experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability and aptitude to install and use snow chains on truck/ trailer
- Compensation ranges from $18 – $21 per hour based on experience.
- PBS offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- health insurance, 401 (k) program, paid vacation, and sick leave.
To be considered, please submit your resume.
Our growing company is seeking highly productive welders. We are willing to certify welders that aren’t already certified if the skills are applicable.
• 100% Mig welding
• 045 Wire/ 95-5 Gash
• Mild Steel
• Flat position
• No overhead- vertical needed
• Overhead crane skills preferred (but not required)
• Tape Measure reading ability preferred (but not required)
• Steel Toe Boots
• Weld Hood
• Ball Pin Hammer
• Allen Wrench Set
• Weld Gauges
• Weld Pliers
• Crescent Wrench
To be considered, please submit resume.