Join the PBS Family
At PBS, we believe that we are all part of a team. Our main goal is to work together to create a professional, safe, positive, and family-oriented environment for each other, while also manufacturing the highest quality steel building structures for our customers.
Helping our people grow is a cornerstone of our business.
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k Plan
- Matching Contributions
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
To be considered:
Please read the job description, and if you are the right candidate,
please submit your resume below.
Woodburn, OR Location
SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER – Woodburn, OR
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Must have at least five years of building structural design experience with a Bachelor’s degree in civil/structural engineering (steel/metal building design experience plus).
• Must have PE or SE licenses (OR & WA plus).
• Must be able to design high complexity jobs after a short-term training.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be good at teamwork.
- This is a full-time position.
- PBS offers a competitive benefits package, including health insurance, 401 (k) program, and paid vacation and sick leave.
Our growing company is seeking highly productive welders. We are willing to certify welders that aren’t already certified if the skills are applicable.
• 100% Mig welding
• 045 Wire/ 95-5 Gash
• Mild Steel
• Flat position
• No overhead- vertical needed
• Overhead crane skills preferred (but not required)
• Tape Measure reading ability preferred (but not required)
• Steel Toe Boots
• Weld Hood
• Ball Pin Hammer
• Allen Wrench Set
• Weld Gauges
• Weld Pliers
• Crescent Wrench