Join the PBS Family
At PBS, we believe that we are all part of a team. Our main goal is to work together to create a professional, safe, positive, and family-oriented environment for each other, while also manufacturing the highest quality steel building structures for our customers.
Our goal is to make working at PBS more than just a job. Helping our people grow is a cornerstone of our business.
If you would like to be considered for employment, please send us your resume.
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k Plan
- Matching Contributions
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
RELATIONSHIP SALES MANAGER
Candidate MUST live in Southern Oregon, Western Washington, or Eastern Washington area and work remotely in coordination with our office located in Woodburn, OR.
The purpose of this position is to develop new business. Professionally represent the performance, profits, service, sales, and marketing function for all of the products and services that Pacific Building Systems provides.
The Relationship Sales Manager (RSM) is expected to achieve mutually established sales goals, profit goals, serve and grow existing accounts, develop new business by identifying new contacts inside of accounts served, as well as new account opportunities, qualifying leads, and documenting communication in the customer relationship management software.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
RSM’s are involved in all phases of the sales and marketing process:
- Primarily responsible for building definition, Quote Request form production, and Metal Building Software input,
- Lead generation, lead management: Perform Proactive Engaged Appointments and Proactive Outreach Efforts such as phone calls, e-mails, and other prospecting activities.
- Responsible for working with the Project Sales Manager (PSM) to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales budgets agreed-upon profit margins by the sales team.
- Content development for accounts and marketing efforts,
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- This job typically requires experience in Construction, Engineering, or related field.
- A background in customer service or sales is a plus
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and a variety of software programs.
- Excellent communication and listening skills are required to work effectively with all levels of staff and customers.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees as well as customers.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a team environment and produce results in conjunction with fellow team members.