Join the PBS Family
At PBS, we believe that we are all part of a team. Our main goal is to work together to create a professional, safe, positive, and family-oriented environment for each other, while also manufacturing the highest quality steel building structures for our customers.
Helping our people grow is a cornerstone of our business.
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k Plan
- Matching Contributions
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
To be considered:
Please read the job description, and if you are the right candidate,
please submit your resume below.
Woodburn, OR Location
DESIGN ENGINEER – Woodburn, OR
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
PE or SE licenses (OR & WA plus)
- Structural Design experience with bachelor’s degree in civil/structural engineering (steel/metal building design experience a plus).
- This is a full-time position.
- PBS offers a competitive benefits package, including health insurance, 401 (k) program, and paid vacation and sick leave.
Salary range depending on experience:
PE 3 $80-$100K
PE 5 $100-$120K
Our growing company is seeking highly productive welders. We are willing to certify welders that aren’t already certified if the skills are applicable.
• 100% Mig welding
• 045 Wire/ 95-5 Gash
• Mild Steel
• Flat position
• No overhead- vertical needed
• Overhead crane skills preferred (but not required)
• Tape Measure reading ability preferred (but not required)
• Steel Toe Boots
• Weld Hood
• Ball Pin Hammer
• Allen Wrench Set
• Weld Gauges
• Weld Pliers
• Crescent Wrench