Commercial Warehouse Park – Vancouver, WA
Industrial Steel Office and Warehouse Building
We’ve worked for almost six decades on over 10,000 metal and steel structures for the industrial, commercial, agricultural, aviation, government, and community sectors. Our team is proud to have worked on this commercial warehouse park project in Vancouver, Washington.
This custom steel warehouse park consists of two buildings. Building A is 10,920 sq. ft. and Building B is 6,720 sq. ft. These buildings are next to each other and will be part of a bigger warehouse park complex.
Considering a project of your own? Contact us today!
10,920 Sq. Ft. Steel Warehouse Building
- Panels: 22 Ga. Kynar Standing Seam SSR218 white roofing panels, 26 Ga. Pacific Blue PBR wall panels.
- Doors: Six Overhead Doors and six entry doors.
- Banded Liner System roof (R-36) and wall (R-30) insulation.
6,720 Sq. Ft. Steel Warehouse Building
- 12′ x 14′ overhead roll-up doors and entry doors,
- 4′ x 4′ windows,
- SSR-218 Standing Seam Regal White roofing, and PBR Pacific Blue wall sheeting panels.